Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Busy, Busy Busy!....


Dear all,
This is Alison, your friendly website editor. Don't get the chance to talk to you often - though I'm sure that Ann wouldn't mind if I did. However, I've been meaning for ages to put a fabulous new photo by Sandra Holmes onto the site - and have done so tonight, on the home page. Here's another peek, if you haven't seen it yet! There's a new photo of Sponge too, on Ann's page.
I know that Ann is very busy at the moment, while the famous Plockton Regatta is on. Family visitors, visiting friends, long days, happy days. I'm sure she'll be back here soon to tell you what she's been doing herself.
If you like this website, why not drop me a line in the Guest Book to tell me, or to suggest improvements?
All the best, all the way from Australia! Alison Hunter

No comments: